360iDev is coming fast and you should come! Why?
Let me give you six reasons why you should come:
- Sam Davies will give “A Fun iOS 11 Workshop” on Sunday, Aug 13th
- On Monday, Aug 14th Joe Cieplinski will talk about “Getting Past No: The Science of Moving Others”
- Jay Freeman (Too many references to link to) will be talking about himself?! Anyways, I’m sure his session is going to be great!
- The same day (Aug 15th) Ben DiFrancesco will be talking about “Threads, Queues, and Things to Come: The Present and Future of Concurrency in Swift”
- And on the last day (after my talk, which you should visit), hear Andrew Morrow talk about “Using C Libraries in Swift 3”
- And with all these great sessions in mind, don’t miss me talking about “The Internet of Things and iOS: Don’t let your toaster bring down the internet!” on Sunday Aug 16th
And if that wasn’t already enough, I have something special planned for my talk, that includes:
- A behind the scenes look at how Nest, Ecobee and Xiaomi (IoT) is built.
- Ever wondered how the a few smart toasters and smart fridges took down half the Internet in October last year? We’re going to talk about that as well!
- Want to know how YOU could help prevent that kind of disaster? Get ready to learn essential IoT strategies
- Last but not least: Be prepared for a fun and exciting presentation. While I want to teach and inspire you with my talk I had a caricaturist help me out with some drawings ;)
From here all you have to do is go over to 360iDev buy your ticket and join me in beautiful Denver in two weeks!
See you there!